Saturday, July 22, 2017

One might believe,

Dear Reader Dear, that my life consists of Fridays only. Or maybe you are prone to think that when I put my order in each week, I just say, "Oh, gimme a weekend, throw in one or two random weekdays, but just be sure I get a Friday!"

Whatever the case may be, here I am with another Friday about which to report: Third Friday!
The Yard Man and I hosted a sleepover for all my short-in-stature actors.  Even the Itty-Bitty Actor made a brief appearance (Though he didn't get to spend the night, he was here long enough for me to get a good publicity shot!)

video

With these four, even the photo-taking session shows off their natural ability to perform!

































The rest of the warm summer evening, we had a rollicking (and occasionally wet*) good time!

*Alas, the moving pictures may stubbornly refuse to move! Water guns, (non-Viewer Dear) I'm talking water guns!  Shrieks and laughter and sneaking up on one another is so much easier to convey with photos that move!
video
video

And then, Saturday morning:
It was a trip to the Fulton Theater, so the little actors could see BIG* actors!
*It's the play (based on the movie).  Viewer Dear, I hope you have the good fortune to view it!


















My little actors in the audience seemed spellbound by the actors on stage, and the Yard Man and I genuinely enjoyed both sets!

.............................................

No comments: