Sunday, August 4, 2013

SORRY TO KEEP YOU

waiting on the tale of the Club des Chefs des Chefs and the Amish food, but just look at this, Viewer Dear!  Perhaps I will be applying to join this exclusive club myself.  I noticed today that I've been serving up meals to monarchs!  (Er...well...at least they are heirs to the throne, so to speak.  Monarchs-to-be!)








Sure hope I don't run out of delicacies to serve them before they have donned their crowns*!

......


*(aka their Monarch Butterfly wings)



2 comments:

Daniel said...

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but those are most likely Black Swallowtail caterpillars.

Monarch larvae look similar, but are distinguished by their black "horns", and are usually found on milkweed plants.

KTdid said...

Darn. Guess that's why they won't let me into their club!

(Thanks, Daniel. I glanced at my "confirming" photo too quickly! Next time I'll look for the horns!)
Q.