Saturday, October 29, 2011

......

HELP! OH, HELP! THERE'S BEEN A RUTHLESS ROBBERY!
Missing: October's bright blue skies! The vibrant colors of autumn! The frabjous weather about which I so recently rhapsodized!

It's all been snatched away!

I've been stolen blind! Or...at least, well, I've been blinded by falling snow! (Of course, Reader Dear, I am not the only one missing these things; everyone in my neck of the woods has suffered these loses as well! Many were loudly complaining at the post office and bank when I crept to these spots this morning!)














In light of this impoverishment, I'm guessing there will be no reason for the yard man to leave all the lawn chairs strewn around the bonfire site, hoping for a follow-up. Though who's to know? Perhaps there could be a bonfire in the snow!
......




......

No comments: