Monday, October 10, 2011

.....





DAY THREE (of the Birthday Year): in which Happy Birthday was (once again) sung; yet another birthday card was received; birthday candles were extinguished; and birthday cupcakes were (once again) eaten. (Oh, they were excellent fare, those cupcakes!)


"I used that light cream cheese," said my daughter. "And I made them very healthy. Just for you!"




Other good fortunes of the day included a Mexican lunch out with friends, and a supper cooked up by my yard man and eaten al fresco. There is also the wee fact that I couldn't have wished for more adorable help in blowing out my birthday candles!















I have no idea, Dear Reader, if the five-star weather I chortled over yesterday was yet another gift in my honor, but, my goodness...this Birthday Year appears to be shaping up well!















......

No comments: