Tuesday, October 18, 2011

......



I WOULD HAVE YOU TO SUPPOSE, Dear Reader, that I'm still there, at the Richmond Folk Festival in Richmond, Virginia, though I'm not, and only wish that I were...






still eating that tempting food dressed in fat and salt and hanging together like a work of art;


still going with the flow;






still fiddling around (or wishing I could);




still filming--(Small actors can be quite demanding: "From this day forward, I insist on live dinner music!");





still leaving on a sunny afternoon...








I'd even have you believe, Reader Dear, that it's only yesterday. I'm saying goodbye to the dear Small Actor, shooting one final movie in the motel room, wrapping things up (or at least stuffing them into a travel bag).



......



Alas, all good things must come to an end, they say. Autumn leaves must fall.
And that's just what they're doing today, outside my window. (They may be swooping and whirly-gigging to the ground today in Richmond, Virginia, as well, but I do not know. I am not there [and that is the truth of the matter]).



......

2 comments:

sk said...

No bedbugs this time, whew.

KTdid said...

http://qathysquips.blogspot.com/2011_03_01_archive.html

Just that little one in the blue overalls!
Q.