Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A WINE AND CHEESE


and bread and beer tasting party! Oh, the delightful benefits of hanging out with The Yard Man (aka The Cheese Man at this event)!  I got to go along and assist with the setting up and toothpicking of Oasis cheese samples (a very easy job). 
I also got to do a lot of tasting.
(Er, also easy [One could also easily say it was fun!])



This event was arranged by Tim Carr (Carr's Restaurant*) and was held at the Lancaster Hotel,* in advance of a function at the Demuth Gallery.* (If I'm not mistaken, several Charles Demuth paintings were to be donated by Eric Demuth* [a great-grand-nephew of Charles, he told me]. He's the friendly guy who is giving out samples of three of his California wines (ah, Reader Dear, the pinot noir had me wishing for samples-gone-wild!)]). 



....
*classy restaurant in the city
*classy hotel in the city
*classy gallery in the city
......
This event had class, Reader Dear!
V.I.P.s attending included such dignitaries as the Mayor of Lancaster and The Small Actor (ahem, explanation later).





...to continue...

No comments: