Saturday, December 25, 2010

...

С Рождеством Хрисовым! Sretan Božić! Vrolijk Kerstfeest! Vesele vianoce! Fröhliche Weihnachten! God jul! Joyeux Noel! Ia manuia le Kerisimasi! Feliz Navidad! Merry Christmas! I am so hoping, Dear Reader, that you can tell me you received this message written in your native tongue! I'm so sure that you did, I'm going to add one more line: PEACE AND GOODWILL TO ALL! (Hey, I'd be happy to translate that, too, if it were not already Christmas Day in the evening...and me stuffed with Christmas goodies and tales of Christmas blessings and beastly apartment woes [yes, believe it, Reader Dear--one of the most gritty, gnashing-of-teeth problems of the year on one of the most gleeful, clasping-of-hands holidays of the year!] and ready to take my last Christmas sigh and drift off to post-holiday. Thus, all other decoration of this holiday posting will need TO BE CONTINUED......)

...

No comments: