Sunday, December 5, 2010

...



OVER THE WEEKEND, MY YARD MAN AND I headed south.
We went to see our son and his wife, and cooked up a Thanksgiving meal in Richmond, Virginia.


















While there, we got to see the newest members of the famed E-Family: Elliana and Elias--grandchildren of Etta and Earl, children of Evan and Eliza (who live near my son), niece and nephew of Eric and his wife Elaine. I'm pleased to tell you, Dear Reader, that these wee week-old twins are my grandniece and grandnephew (via my yard man). And what do you think? I don't call them E-babes for nothing! All three generations of these fine E-folk have a last name that also begins with "E"!

(I won't tell you how I pestered the E-parents at the news they were going to give birth, and championed the cause of a third generation with double-E names!)










While visiting my son and his wife, I was fully expecting to see Nora and Andy, too, (more dear little creatures).









But I'd have to say--it took me by surprise to see SNOW!


















...

No comments: