Thursday, May 19, 2011

......


HERE IT IS, DEAR READER...the penultimate day!
I was just about ready to gather together the Amish man who put in the latest vent for me, and his helper, and my yard man, and the guy who paints apartments and does small fix-it jobs, and my son-in-law, and a couple nephews of the yard man (plus the wife of one of them), and anyone else I could readily summon to mind who can wield a hammer; I thought to get down on my knees and beg them to build me an ARK!!

You see, Dear Reader--IT WON'T STOP RAINING! I can almost feel the mildew growing in my psyche! The room got so dark while I watched Obama giving his speech today that I thought it was taking over (the mildew, you know) until I realized it was just another big thunderstorm rumbling through! Continuous downpourings, I tell you!

So I was all set to take action, but THEN I remembered--no more worries! If that sign is to be believed, Reader Dear--Just one more day before the"Return of Jesus!"*




*Rats! Why did I bother doing laundry this morning?!)
......

No comments: