Sunday, October 15, 2017

I'm in a Quandary


 As far as tales to tell you, Reader  Dear, I've got the wedding of Lorene and Owen.

And I've also got a local fair.

 

Besides those two, I've got Carlos and Bo about whom to share.




All three of these bits of my life history are receding rapidly into the past, Reader Dear.
If I've only got time to regale you with one, what will it be.  Which piques your interest most?
The Fairly Big Affair?
The Fairly Small Fair?
Bo's Very Fair Deal?






(You could say, "All three!" of course.  But you know that wouldn't be fair!)






...........................................................................



3 comments:

sk said...

More beautiful Lorene and Owen pictures, please?

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this blog via my cousin. I'm now not
sure whether or not this post iss written via him as no one ekse recognise such unique about my
trouble. You are wonderful! Thank you!

KTdid said...

Unless you are a long-lost cousin of mine, this blog is definitely not written by your cousin. But if you enjoy it, that makes me happy! :-)
Thanks.
Q.