Friday, June 19, 2015

IT'S MAGIC!

That is, it's Philadelphia's Magic Gardens!
Our group of seven is still here, in the city with this captivating place.
These magic gardens are quite unique, Reader Dear, and ever-so-happily I've got photos for you; otherwise, the magic would be difficult to describe!

First of all, we are pleased to walk in and find "family" there to greet us--the daughter of a cousin (nothing strictly magical about that fact, but very charming nonetheless!)

 Then, heading deeper into this enchanting wonderland, my fascination grows! 





















It is a jungle of 360-degree artwork!







And the restroom is no exception!













I marvel at the magic snapping-of-the-fingers it would take to create this space, Viewer Dear!


Let me assure you, these photos do not do it justice.
(I did my best, but I am no
magician!)
.....................................................





No comments: