Wednesday, August 24, 2011

......

BECAUSE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW, Reader Dear, that
I've got a twin, I'm not going to yammer on and on about this handsome guy who can question me like no one else, "Remember the taste of that tar we used to scoop from the road and chew?!"

I'll just mention that he came to see me yesterday (arriving post-earthquake, after a four-hour drive), and today we were privileged to spend the whole entire day together!




Among other jaunts and excursions, we made a visit to the Wilbur Chocolate Company, where the sight of chocolate, and the aroma of chocolate, and the touch and taste of chocolate (not to mention the informative film we sat and watched) made us ponder its many attributes.




(Would it not have been a super-lovely thing had the roads of our childhood been patched with THIS dark, malleable stuff instead of tar?!)

......

No comments: