Saturday, February 27, 2010

...

LAST WEEK WHILE MY HANDS WERE TIED by the toolbar snafu, and I couldn't put pictures up on my blog, a dear friend of mine said, "Won't you come over and help me put pictures up on my walls?" (She didn't word it exactly like that, but she does have a fairly new living space, and she wished for advice. It was definitely decorating the walls that she had in mind).

She also said, "Come for brunch."

I would happily show you, Dear Reader, the delectable quiche that she served to me and another friend (who was also there to eat the brunch, and say,"Oh, I think that would look nicer there!" or, "Hmm, here's what you could do...").

And of course it'd be fun to show you the artwork we cleverly assigned to the walls.

But I took just ONE photo while I was there.
It's of artwork that caused me to draw in my breath.
Exquisite and vibrantly-colored--a delight to look at,




this work of art that looked perfectly placed wherever it sat.*














*Delectable taste, as well!

...

No comments: