Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...

"AIN'T LIFE GRAND?!" he seemed to be saying.



(I had a little conversation with this guy today.) "You're doing so well with this current weather," I said to him as I drove by, "You're a fortunate fellow!"

 I'd just heard the news on the car radio:

More snow is expected to arrive tonight. It will fall heavily at times and is expected to accumulate eight to eighteen inches. Blizzard conditions may occur. The extended forecast is for snow to continue-- it will keep on snowing until snow has covered not only the fields, but the fences. Snow, in fact, will continue to fall indefinitely, with a slight chance of a tapering off in early May. Snow accumulations are expected to delay 'spring thaw' until mid-July.
*


*Okay, that's my translation.
 It was rather alarming.




...

1 comment:

LTF said...

I think Mr. Snowman is saying "It is 2010 and I RULE!!" His kingdom is vast this year!!