Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Picture This:


Viewer Dear, I had every intention of showing you pictures.  Sunday evening was the final Concert-in-the-Park of the current summer.  The evening's weather was exceptionally pleasant.  The music was country-style.  My camera was operating nicely.  But, then this:  Darkness crept up and enveloped all of us viewers-slash-listeners.  The concert ended (as all things must).  I packed up my lawn chair, and bid good-bye to the very good friend who'd spent the evening viewing and listening with me.

Monday morning I looked for my camera.
Tuesday morning I searched everywhere. Exhaustively!
Tuesday afternoon I drove through the pouring rain to the Best Buy store.
Viewer Dear, I bought another camera.
Right there in the parking lot, then,  I took  pictures!


The rainstorm was a concert of sorts, but not the one I wished to share with you.
As you well know, Reader Dear, sometimes in life one must go with Plan B!
If life hands you lemons, you must make lemonade!*
..........................
*On the other hand,  Dear Reader,  if life hands you lemonade,
just drink it!** 

**(It's pointless to try making lemons).







No comments: