Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Summer Olio rolls on...


I take a shot of the Little Actor taking a shot at taking the ball
(though it's all staged, and the ball is part of a painted-on mural near the back door of the thrift store where I unloaded donations from the trunk of my car.*)




......................................................





I had a visit with a dental assistant.
"Are you gonna blog about it?" she asked.

"It's a possibility," I said.








 



..................................................
This is July Symphony in 8:00am Major, by Wild Fowl and the Domestics.

...................................................













These are elderly attic residents.
A downstairs neighbor is hoping to have them evicted, along with piles of their accouterments.









.................................................

*Alas, no attic residents included.
Just a few of their accouterments.

No comments: