Wednesday, August 15, 2012

......

TOGETHERNESS was unraveling. By Sunday, my two tiny actors had gone home, taking all of their support staff with them. But our Asheville daughter was still waking up each day at the home of the yard man and me, and giving us excuses to go on excursions! That's how it happened, we headed out to a spot that a day like this past Sunday seemed custom-made for enjoying. A few months ago you heard all about this tree-and-flower-strewn marvel, Reader Dear, and how I've got an affinity for this place; there's a society of garden-gazers here (and I fit right in when I have a camera to my face!)






Here, Viewer Dear, are
Six (Out of 52 Possible) Reasons*
Why it's a Camera-totin' Place:
l.







2. 3.


4.

5.



6.

......
*Only six of the 52 reasons I can show you, Dear Viewer!

No comments: