Saturday, April 13, 2013

......

NEARLY EVERY DAY I make the one-mile drive to the Post Office to collect mail from my rented box.  And so it is that nearly every day I get to see my neighbors' holiday adornments.  And, uh....Dear Reader, it just so happens I'm not talkin' Easter eggs! 
It's okay, I told myself today.  They are lovely wreaths.  They looked so pretty in December!
And then I happily focused on the forsythia, such an abundance of seasonal cheer in that short little drive to the post office!                                                                              
......

Did I ever tell you, Viewer Dear, that YELLOW is my very favorite color?!
(It well nigh made me giddy.)
 ......

2 comments:

sk said...

Maybe they died? Should somebody rap on the door and check?

KTdid said...

I have to admit I had a similar thought myself...but that was about two months ago! I think by now...uh...well, you know.
Q.