Tuesday, December 29, 2009

...




LITTLE VIP GETS SPEAKING ROLE! This is an early news scoop. I'm not sure why Entertainment Weekly or People magazine hasn't picked up on it yet! However, I was sure you'd wish to be one of the first to know, Dear Reader, as this is definitely an important advancement in the Little VIP's acting career.

He didn't have a lot of lines to memorize and rehearse, as his speaking part is short and sweet. (Ah, yes, over-the-top sweet, in my opinion!) In this little film he's playing the part of a seven-week old baby. Notice how he uses mouth movements and arm gestures to play the role so convincingly. And then delivers his lines with perfect timing!



He's been making such strides as an actor that I've got another little series about to open in which he stars, once again as the sole character . (As the producer-director, I felt that bringing in other actors, when he is such a scene-stealing guy, would detract from the main action.) These upcoming pictures are suspense movies, and they'll be coming out early next year. You won't want to miss them.

In the meantime, I do have one more short film ready for release right now that I'll let you be the first to review. This one's titled My Right Hand (not to be confused with My Left Foot, which stars another Lewis.) As the title action is subtle, you'll have to be attentive.



P.S. You may wish to make your popcorn before viewing. You may, in fact, wish to eat it before viewing, as well, unless you've won an Olympic prize for speed-eating of popcorn (i.e. this movie's short!)





...



...

No comments: