Thursday, December 24, 2009

...


ALL THE TALK ABOUT TIME CRUNCH...I'll bet you didn't expect to see me back here before, oh, some time in January. But here I am, on this lovely Christmas Eve day, and I can honstly say that I'm ready for this holiday! I'm done with Christmas preparations. I've got an Upside-Down Pear Chocolate Cake baking in the oven, and it didn't turn me upside down to get it there!





Yesterday I carted off the last of the cards to the post office, wrapped up the wrapping up, and finished the finishing touches to things in general (meaning, Dear Reader, that I cleaned). So, to my way of thinking, I'm basking in my own, tiny, unexpected Christmas miracle.



I'm wishing one for you, too, Dear Reader, whatever the size*!
Have a Merry Christmas Eve!


*You know perfectly well I'm speaking of the size of the miracle. But if I must say it--your size also matters not one whit!

1 comment:

Gail said...

Hope you and your family had a wonderful day!