Tuesday, January 13, 2009

...

DID YOU LOSE FAITH, Dear Reader? ... after only a week?! This is to let you know I'm still present. Still right here. Only there's been so much gritty in the nitty, not enough humming in the drumming...too much helter in my skelter. I hadn't the time to tell you about it.

And now it's far too late in the day to be jump-starting my blog. In my newly coined words of Overlappinglish--(a fabulous new language)-- it's too late in the evening to be createasing my brain. I'm going to clobberate myself tomorrow for my lack of nightimeliness.

Please pardon my hasty departure as I set sail upon the currents that will lead me to the Sea of Somnolence.

...

4 comments:

broncoberry said...

OH BROTHER!!! Listen to her, my everloving sister!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, she's great, I'm glad she's back.

Anonymous said...

hey, it's good to see you're back online...did you figure out how to post videos yet?

KTdid said...

Oh, boo hoo. I need your expertise!