Friday, July 8, 2016

Periphrastically, I've been dragging

my feet.

It's been said, Reader Dear, that the journey of a thousand miles begins with just one step.  And I do agree, because, seeing as how I've been an adult for many years, it would be difficult to find someone willing to carry me in their arms to the airport. The point I am trying to make, periphrastically, is that the surprising resumption of a thousand on-going blog posts begins with just one word.

I've decided to stop dragging my feet and take the multi-mile journey.  I'm walking to the airport* on foot, under my own power.
I'm taking the first step:  
*periphrastically, of course!**



***********************
**Hoping to catch a flight!

2 comments:

sk said...

This is almost a shock to my system. Over and over and over I've hit on the same post . . .

KTdid said...

sk...what a constant and loyal friend!