Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I CELEBRATED

the Fifteenth Day of Christmas by completely denuding the Christmas tree, sweeping up a month's worth of needles, and enjoying the Pennsylvania Farm Show with two of my diminutive actors!




From the time The Yard Man and I picked up the Little Actor at his house until we carried him,   semi-asleep and clutching the bag of maple sugar cotton candy, back into his home again, we had some real oodles-of-fascinating-animals-stinky-smells-climbing-on-every-kind-of-farm-equipment-mobs-of-people-greasy-fatty-yummy-food-eating-off-the-dirty-concrete-floor-fake-cow-milking-video-filming-merry-go-rounding fun!


 (The Small Actor made the trip to the show with his parents and joined us there.)

But, wait, did I say video-filming, Reader Dear?!
Oh, yes, indeed I did.  Lots and lots!  My short actors performed scene after scene, the whole world of the Farm Show being their stage*! The animals acted so admirably, as well! However, alas, I am clucking my displeasure, Dear Viewer; my computer is braying, stamping its hooves, and not allowing me access!  It appears we will have to come back to the Farm Show another day.  Creature action is desperately needed.

...
...
*(Er, well, film studio.)
 



No comments: