Thursday, March 14, 2013

.....

ONCE AGAIN,  I WENT TO THAT VEGAN MEAL


















and because I did not have a working battery installed in my camera,
sadly, all I've got to show you is a small pile of leftovers.
There was...
vegan meatloaf,
sweet potato patties with gingered applesauce
an oh-so-yummy pasta dish
fabulous succotash which included dried cranberries and zucchini in the mix
black bean burger sliders with "frizzled" onions
mixed green leafy salad
okra gumbo with black-eyed peas
a tofu- peas- asparagus-peppers- saffron rice dish
and more!

And then, for dessert...
a platter of delicious fresh fruit--cantaloupe, pineapple, grapes
carrot-spice cake bars
creamy coconut and rice pudding
and...
oh, and PI **
......

**They called it a fresh fruit "tort," but speaking mathematically, I'd say it was to PIE
what the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter is to today's date!
......

 

No comments: