Friday, January 11, 2013


......

ONCE AGAIN I'M saying it-- January is just SO predictable!

I mean, here it is, Friday night about half-way through the month, and here I am, at  The Christmas Sing (as I always am).
The house is full of the aunts and uncles and cousins and various other kin of The Yard Man (it always is).
The kin brought lots of food (they always do).
The songs we're singing are very old songs sung by previous generations no longer with us (we always sing these very same songs).
The singing is terrific (it always is).
This year the singing seems even more terrific than last year (it always does).
Uhm...see what I mean, Reader Dear--SO predictable!


(Even the cousin who's a Chinese resident came riding in on a smart phone once again, though Christmas Day had already faded one more day into the past for her than for the rest of us!)


No comments: