Wednesday, September 26, 2012

......

UGH.  I'VE GOT TO RE-LOAD the blog train.  It's not much fun, slinging old items onto the post, but it's got to be done.  Otherwise, well, you'd never see the end of that day...uh...that final day of "togetherness" that I spent with my sises-in-law.  You recall, Reader Dear, how we started out in a barn draped with cobwebs.  And look at us now!  We're in a shop where one whole wall is hung with scarves.  And there's lots of jewelry here, too--glitz and glamor.  It's the other end of the spectrum!

(It was by no means the last place we visited, Dear Reader, but it's where I'm going to  leave you! I'll be huffing and puffing as it is, trying to catch up with so many other blog items, rapidly growing stale!








[There'd be worse places to sit and wait, Viewer Dear; do you not agree?!])

No comments: