Tuesday, February 7, 2012

......

GALLIMAUFRY! BECAUSE I FORGOT TO TELL you, Dear Reader, about the concert on Saturday night. And, then...some other things.

As a surprise, my yard man bought tickets to a concert held at a local church. It was a lovely evening, with three main groups performing: First there was Frances, a multi-talented young woman, playing multiple instruments, one of them being the hang (Have you heard of such a thing, Dear Listener? It's a Swiss instrument with [what I'm calling] a mellow resonance [That's my way of saying it has good, Good, GOOD...GOOD VIB-RA-TIONS..(oops, I got carried away.)])




Also performing was a group of Vietnamese persons, singing in Vietnamese. Those vigorous Vietnamese voices invested the evening with a vibrant international spirit which was very pleasing.
















And then there was this chorus of males. (While our viewing spot was advantageous throughout most of the evening, we got to see up-close backsides during this choir's performance. [Didn't matter; the voices were rich and melodious; and besides, I rather enjoy unique points of view.])








Dear Reader, I tried to be surreptitious with my photo-taking, but not this guy! He was running around with a very large camera. When he aimed it at me, I simply raised my camera and aimed it at him!
(He quickly altered his
photo-taking plan.)

.........................


Earlier in the day on Saturday, there were ten other legs "walking the walk" with me.





















He's the yard man's dog. He's Beau.
Did I never introduce you, Reader Dear?!
............................



It's so stale! So outdated! But I had to find something to add. No self-respecting gallimaufry-maker would not have at least three items!
So here he is, the Santa who greeted the yard man and me when we went to the movies on Christmas eve. I asked him, uh-huh, why he wasn't out and about, busily climbing down chimneys!






.......................



......



.......

No comments: