Thursday, September 23, 2010

...


SO WE'RE OFF TO THE GREAT WEST...my yard man and I,
to witness the wedding of Uncle John and his lady love.





















So long, Dear Reader...back in about ten days!

..................

And then, at the last moment, I tossed my laptop into the bag...thus:

..................




VOILA, PHOENIX! Two smooth flights later and the yard man and I are stepping out into a warm Arizona night,












where the palm trees are impressive and the moon is full.
















And an hour or so later that hungry yard man wolfs down wow-really-authentic Mexican food in the hotel room as I post.

"I went through the drive-through," he says between bites, "I told the woman, 'I don't know what to order, just give me something good'...This is what I got!"

"And it's great!" he raves.





Ah, with any luck we'll be expressing a lot more of that
sentiment in the next ten days!

...


...

1 comment:

swa said...

ha! sounds just like the type of experience he'd rave about.