Thursday, April 1, 2010

...

FOOLED YA!!!



Or at least that's what I wished to do, Dear Reader. I will have to admit it. I wanted to lead you down a short silly path, around a few hairpin curves and over a rocky little ledge--where you would fall (completely unscathed, of course) for my tale. I intended for you to be laughing when you picked yourself up, otherwise it just wouldn't be any fun at all. But...hmm...I couldn't conjure up a single fabrication with which to dupe you.

Then, later, as I ran to the store to buy fifteen bags of marshmallows (you heard me) for the giant Easter bunny I'm constructing, it struck me that I could just tell you the truth and it would sound so fantastic that you would not believe me--sort of an April Fool's plot in reverse.

I had to buy two different brands, and ask an employee to re-stock the shelf, but I got what I needed. It's a sticky job with lots of toothpicks involved, and you're sure to see pictures and hear more of this marshmallow rabbit when I've got it completed!

I urge you to go ahead and let yourself fall for this story, Dear Reader--you'll have such a soft landing!



...

No comments: