Friday, September 11, 2009

...






BEFORE I TRAVELED HERE to the Outer Banks, Shishe had warned me it was going to rain every day for the next ten days. Consequently, I was not shocked or outraged or otherwise too terribly disappointed when we had rain and strong wind yesterday. And then, lo and behold, this morning the day morphed into one of lovely sun. No rain to dampen any plans. It was a downright delightful day, in which Caroline and I were joined by other family members.




We had great weather for going to Elizabethan gardens, watching Sound water lapping at the shore.






Then coming back to the ocean, where the waves were much more vigorous in their arrival.


Add Image


A good day was had by all. Although, mine ended with a lobster dinner--

--and I suppose the lobster did not think it so delightful.








...

No comments: