Thursday, September 10, 2009

...

I HAVE THIS HABIT (or I'd sure like to develop it) OF RUNNING OFF for a few days without much warning. It's just for a few days, after all. Before you know it, I'll once more be too far from the Atlantic Ocean to hear it roaring in wind-tossed agitation.







It's a great place to be...visiting the Outer Banks of North Carolina. How was I to know a storm would come rolling in with me and Caroline? What luck! I love the sight and sound of it!







And it doesn't prevent us from eating seafood,





































or going to the movies with Shishe and seeing "Julie and Julia" and eating other things that could also be considered fine dining...







...although I had to stop Shishe before she fell headlong into the popcorn and M&Ms.



...

No comments: