Saturday, November 1, 2008

Friday, OCTOBER 31, 2008

BOO!



MAYBE CRYING OVER SPILLED milk does no good, but it appears there may be some benefit to whining about the weather! No sooner do I complain about the cold, than we get Indian Summer!



With temperatures like this, I'm almost giddy. There's no way I'd let this day go by without taking my walk! I'm going to drag you along and leave you in this pumpkin patch, a good place to spend this spooky night of ghosts and goblins. Perhaps Charlie Brown will join you.



Happy Halloween!


Note: This delayed post is not due to procrastination, but to a failure of technology. Hours were frittered away, and frustration abounded. But I can report that I did take my walk yesterday... I did walk by the pumpkin patch.

Happy All Saints Day! I can also tell you that TODAY is even more frabjous than yesterday. So, dear readers, chances don't look good for another post while Indian Summer reigns.




...
Italic

No comments: