Monday, July 8, 2019

ACTRESS MAKES HEADLINES!

And that is because she is so newly arrived in the world of movie-making (the world of very-nearly-smiling, and squirming and crying and curling her adorably tiny fingers and toes!) And, then too, she makes headlines as the very first of her kind (XX) to be a grandchild of mine and the HM!

Dora Wren arrived at 8:56 a.m. on the seventh day of the seventh month of the year.
Now also known as my Little Actress, she will join my Little Actor, Small Actor, Tiny Actor and Itty-Bitty Actor in starring roles.  (In addition to many other reasons to be grateful for her safe arrival, Reader Dear, I am happy to avoid pondering how wee I can get with the actor titles).  Right after meeting her, I was eager to rush into production mode!  The Itty-Bitty Actor agreed to co-star, and I've got these three (yes, admittedly short) movies for your viewing pleasure, Dear One.   Look for blockbuster sequels to follow soon!*


The Little Actress and her Happy Family

*With enhancements such as newly-gained skills!

No comments: