Sunday, November 18, 2012



......

I PROMISED, READER DEAR, that I'd show you the final results of my hours and hours of designing, sketching, erasing, contemplating a border, re-sketching; re-erasing (uhm, that kind of thing) and submitting for sibling approval, re-drawing of flowering vines ( "They're too full, should be more open and airy"..."It's not full enough, they look too much like strings"...ah, and I've got four siblings [and hallelujah for that, as each and every one was needed to get these stones to installation! (Well, and for lots more reasons than I can enumerate here, Dear Reader !)])!




Yesterday the weather in the cemetery was a frabjous blue-sky affair!

 Which gladdened the hearts of  those manipulating the stones and doing all the meticulous work of installation, as well as for those observing from various perspectives!

......
......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

.......on my way, recently, to change some silk flowers at some family resting places @ WRCC; I saw the protected stones on the ground for your parents [I had to peek]......never knowing that you personally had designed the attractive, tastefully done, artistic pattern.......WOW.........thanks for those pictures as well.....