Thursday, July 19, 2012

....

MY SMALL ACTOR is in the area briefly, and spent the day here at my studio! My Little Actor showed up, too! Plus another older child, an active six-year-old. Accompanying them were a few of my grown children, and also my daughter-in-law. So the house (er, studio) was full, off and on (When everyone was in the yard, it wasn't so very crowded inside). We ate breakfast and lots of snacks. We played with toys. We went out the door and came back in the door on a frequent basis (even the dog did this, politely asking to come in by scratching at the door, then shrilly expressing his canine insistence by yapping). We hid inside the sofa (only one of us did this [Er, um.  It was not me]). We went to a restaurant for lunch. Throughout the day, I was making some rather important phone calls, for which I went upstairs (I felt it best not to plead with the professional on the other end of the line to please yell what he had to say). And, yipeeyah, we made an astounding number of movies!



(Sequel after sequel to follow...)
......
......

1 comment:

sk said...

Blond beauties!