Thursday, November 4, 2010

...


THE LITTLE ACTOR WAS HERE FOR A few hours today while one of his caretakers was off being cared for by a doctor (or at least, the good doc was telling her she could go on caring for herself, as her very bad sore throat was due only to a very bad cold). The Little Actor seemed to be feeling okay, however, so I put him right to work.

"Here," I said, "I've got just the role for you! It calls for a one-year-old." When he looked at me a little questioningly, I added, "You're not quite that old, I know, but you'll do just fine. After all," I told him, "you've got a birthday party just days away!"

Then I looked toward my bag of paper that was waiting to go for recycling and I started to explain, "The script says..." But he seemed to know just what was called for and jumped into action without further ado.

Scene One.
Take one--



Scene One.
Take two--



Scene Two.
Take one--




Scene three.
Take one--




And it's a wrap!


...

3 comments:

swa said...

aw, those are cute.

gyjb said...

Lewie reminds me so much of Gabriel at that age.

KTdid said...

I can see that, too, Gail!