Friday, July 30, 2010

...


HEAVEN KNOWS, I HAD no idea yesterday morning that this morning I'd be out with a 71-year-old gentleman shopping for a diamond engagement ring. (I've known him for a very long time, but this was quite a surprise!)







It was something like ten o'clock last night when he popped the big question; shortly after, I said that I'd really like to help choose a ring. So you see, Reader Dear, there wasn't much time to contemplate this morning's happy shopping trip.


I loved the little excursion--I learned a few things about diamonds (and we picked out a beauty). But, goodness, far be it from me to bore you with details--if you'd like to know more, simply pop me a question!



...

2 comments:

delores said...

well, tell me more because I LOVE nice diamonds and have gone with one young man to pick out a diamond to surprise his girlfriend and I was more than happy to oblige!

KTdid said...

Thanks for asking, Delores! I'd love to tell you more. (Stay tuned.)