Friday, May 21, 2010

...


I JUST REMEMBERED--I'VE GOT ONE thing to tell you, Reader Dear.


Just one little thing---(well, now there are two, but when I first thought of it, only one)--a TOOTH for the Little Actor. Yes, that's right--he got his first tooth last week! (Now ask me who it was that discovered it. Go ahead, I'll be happy to tell you.)









Furthermore, (drumroll, please)...there's a COINCIDENCE involved!


Very same day I stick my finger in the Little Actor's mouth, feel the sharp little point on his gum, see the little white tooth poking through...another little boy comes to visit.








The short time he is here...a TOOTH falls from his mouth!

My goodness, I guess it's true what they say:
Sometimes one person's gain is another person's loss!
...








...

(Justin's grandparents brought him and his sis* for a look at the babies [horses, that is]).

*dancing sis, that is.






















...

...

No comments: