Wednesday, July 15, 2009

...

WHILE I CANNOT IMAGINE complaining about the weather we've been having--it's exactly what I would order if one were allowed to fill out a little form each evening with the next day's preferred conditions: 82.2 degrees at 4:00 pm. Clear with high scattered clouds. Low humidity. Slight breeze--it does leave my flowers a bit thirsty.


Today's one more day of sunshine prompted me to unreel the garden hose and give the dry flowerbeds some faux rain. It should tide them over until a thunderstorm happens to scatter itself right here tonight. While I was outdoors, I got you an update on the poultry,


with a picture that provides a small update on the garden, as well. You must realize that my daughter wouldn't be pitching fresh garden produce to the chickens were it not at this point in the what-on-earth-will-we-do-with-all-this-abundance-of-monstrous-green-vegetables stage.

...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely biddies!

sk