Wednesday, April 8, 2009

...

I'M SENDING YOU ON A SCAVENGER HUNT.

Now what I have for you to find is news...
News that would headline today's daily paper if I were the editor.
News headline that would likely have a very large font if I were setting the type.
News that might even cause me to holler "Stop the presses!" if headlines for the day were scheduled to be anything less momentous than Leaders of the World Unite for World Peace, or perhaps Current Tax Code Scuttled, Individuals to Pay Whatever Each Deems Fair.

Okay...are you set to go? First place to search is here, where you should take a microscope to the last paragraph and decode my added layer to the dream of which Obama spoke.

Secondly, you may pick up a clue here. Think carefully about the title, and determine the most pertinent word (relative to the post).

Thirdly, drum you fingers on the table (or against your cheek if you prefer) and make an attempt--in your best Sherlock Holmes fashion--to put two and two together, connect the dots,
read between the lines,
solve the riddle...
determine the news of which I speak.

Dear reader...(sigh)...if you are still scratching your head over this, I am sorry.
Truly I am.

To me, this news is simply GRAND!


...
sure, go ahead...ask

4 comments:

Gail said...

Okay, Kathy, who is it?

Jennifer Jo said...

Congratulations!!!!!

Daniel said...

When to you
  she brough her news
Not even your sister
  had dreams so wild
She didn't imagine
  you'd be wearing her shoes
Announcing a relative*  your child's child**Congratulations GRANDma!

KTdid said...

You connected the dots,
you are oh so clever!
Then you wrote the rhyme,
such a nifty endeavor!
I have to say,
it's the best comment ever!