Thursday, August 21, 2008




OKAY, IT'S TRUE. I took a lengthy hiatus because I just didn't feel like posting and it was more fun to watch the Olympics. But now I feel compelled to come back so that I can show you my most satisfying flowerbed.
If I got plopped into existence on a day like today and had no calendar to consult, I would swear we were in the month of October. Of course, how would I know enough to guess that, with no history...hmm...this is getting sticky. Anyway, the point is...the weather has not been sticky. Nor has it been exceedingly hot. It's been pleasantly cool, with sky-blue sky and big puffy white clouds if there are any at all. All to explain why I've been enjoying the work (yes, it is work. I don't love it that much) of maintaining my flower beds.

And , suspecting that it'll never look nicer than it does right now, I share with you ...(drum roll here)...my "birdbath garden".

...

No comments: