Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Ditto on the Ditto

Annually, my Dear Reader, it appears that I repeat the fun stuff a lot.

There's this, for instance:  Gerry's Pig Roast


This time I did not thank the pig, and, in fact, tried to avoid looking into his or her face.  I am a bit ashamed and have tried to make up for it since the pig roast by eating mostly vegetarian meals.  However, oink, oink, was that pig yummy! Thanks again, Gerry!


********
,And, of course, unless things go very badly, we each have a birthday each year.

Here is the HM's:  The (Very Nearly) Annual Party at the Park.

Susquehannock State Park, in this case.









All my little actors and my Little Actress were in attendance, along with parents.



 Highlight for at least three of the dozen folks at this party was the downhill rides aboard the riding vehicle that the man with the birthday brought along for anyone of the appropriate size to enjoy.




Reader Dear, these three, in an historical upset,  were more carried away by the rides than by the chocolate birthday cake!

This greatly pleased the HM.



******




No comments: