Thursday, March 6, 2014

"SHE SUFFERED SYMPTOMS

for days before she realized she was really sick.  Then she counted it a major accomplishment to hoist herself out of bed each morning and put on clothes.  She lost interest in eating.  She lost interest in all of her normal entertainments.  She didn't do a lick of work. She spent her days lying on the couch, and coughing.  Eventually, she developed complications from the flu, and died."

Reader Dear, I am so hoping I did not write this obituary about anyone that I  know!

When I woke up and the calendar said March forth! I was able to obey.  But by March fifth, a Mack truck had started backing over me. (To tell the truth, I can't really say what kind of truck.  It could be any kind).

...
...

3 comments:

LTF said...

Oh dear!! You had better get that body to a medicine man to see if that Mac truck damage can be repaired!!

LTF

Anonymous said...

I hope you called a tow truck.
Wishing you a speedy recovery.

KTdid said...

Thanks, LTF, and Terry. The medicine man rode along in the tow truck. It was marvelous what they were able to accomplish! I think I'm going to be flouncing my skirts and singing arias soon (Can you believe it?!)
Q.