Monday, June 7, 2010


...


YES, I'M MOST DEFINITELY HOME AGAIN...
but I forgot to show you these pictures I took while at Biltmore.




















I like these photos, and think they're rather artistic...you know, artistic photographs of an artist who's rendering an artistic representation of another artist's fine-art sculpture.




Of course, artwork of every kind was in great abundance there at Biltmore. Lest you think this painter might have had a shortage of sculpted work from which to choose, let me quickly rid you of that notion.




George was not one to skimp.
















(Though I'm skimping here with photos to prove it, the statues and busts and other carved works that George seemed to crave [don't know if he actually craved them, but yipee for the anagram] are as plentiful as ants at a picnic.)


...

Believe it!


...

No comments: