Thursday, January 28, 2010

...

...

THE LITTLE ACTOR CONTINUES TO MAKE GREAT STRIDES, but as producer of his movies, I've been a little lax. I've been having too much fun with him behind the scenes. After all, he is my darling, dimpled grandson! (Surely you remember that, Dear Viewer!?)



He casts a spell over me and makes it very difficult to leave his side and set up film production. And, being a star, he's entitled to a bit of pampering, of course; but it often seems that no sooner is the filming equipment in place and ready to roll (okay, yes--it's just one little camera; but even so, I have to locate it, remove it from its zippered pouch, and turn it on), that's when he invariably makes demands--"What's going on around here?! Didn't I say I want fresh flowers in my dressing room?!" (Oh, wait a minute--it's not flowers that he wants, but food--fresh and available at a moment's notice!)

However, when I was with him today, he agreed to a little publicity footage. He seemed happy to oblige. And when I said, "Lights! Camera!...Take one!" he let me take one. One perfectly charming little clip. (Or so I'd say. What would you say about the fat-cheeked little fellow?)


...

2 comments:

mombi50 said...

What a little sweetheart!!Isn't it just wonderful being Grandma?

KTdid said...

Indeed it is!