Sunday, November 8, 2009

...

THE VIP...OH MY... I WAS IN AWE! HE DID NOT SAY A WORD, but won me with his charming ways! I got his autograph. No, wait--it was his photograph. You see how flustered I've become?

And, curiously, though we just met, I know his weight--down to the very ounce. (I didn't tell him mine! But I will tell you his: 7 pounds and 2 more ounces.)

He's so new on the scene, this LEWIS JEROME-- I highly recommend you see him if you get the chance (though no doubt he'll have a very crowded schedule in the coming weeks and months).

...











And now (before it slips my mind) the conclusion of that tale that I left dangling yesterday: It got dark once again and the hour grew late. The old man climbed out of his chair and went clumping up the stairs to bed in his ratty old slippers. And just as the soon-to-be grandmother had foretold--he was truly a grandfather now. And she...she also sloughed off that "soon-to-be"!

(Quite happily!)

...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your love now hugely blooms--oh happy day!

sk

Gail said...

Your storytelling skills will come in very handy soon with a little someone. Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy grandmothering. That's a great picture of you and Lewis cuddling.
He looks adorable and squeezable, just the way
every little fellow should.
-sbc