Saturday, December 20, 2008

...


NEVER FEAR, DEAR READERS, I'm back on my feet (still dreaming) and the last of the used tissues have long since been collected from floors and countertops and banished to the trash bin. Unfortunately, the time that I dilly-dallied away moaning and groaning sort of slithered into the trash bin as well.

Therefore...we have a tree that is completely festooned with ornaments...


We have a house that is decorated for Christmas...


We have a few gifts...and they are wrapped...


But we also have four days until Christmas...


...and the cards are still waiting to be sent!
...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that postcard looks kind of familiar, what a dream that is for me, too.
your decorations look beautiful, forget the cards.

KTdid said...

Of course there's a good reason it looks familiar since you addressed it to me! I keep it for inspiration :-). K.

Anonymous said...

Well, you did it--we got ours! And besides all that . . .

sk