Monday, June 14, 2021

The Concert

I told you, didn't I, Dear Listener, that this was a concert given by the Concert-Hosting Couple's son and his wife? Clymer-Kurtz did the performing--the playing and singing. You can search their website and find out all about them. But, meanwhile, I'm going to give you a few more little samples of their offerings...
...because I can. I've got two more clips. I regret I can't place you in a lawn chair on that balmy late-spring evening, soaking up the music and the bonhomie the way I did. However, as I stressed in last night's blog post--there's only so much I can accomplish, Dear One. Another item on the impossible list is showing you the night heavens that were spread out above the HM and me and our friends as we were leaving the concert. It looked for all the universe as though it were trying to win a competition: Brightest and Showiest Starlit Night Sky.* Alas, omitted getting photos of the after-concert spread of cookies and drinks, as well. (It would have won a competition, too [entirely different category, rules, and judging, but blue-ribbon-worthy, in my opinion]). That Weekend: still more to come; aka, more posts on this, Reader Dear. *I took a photo of the sky. Pfft, so paltry! I immediately deleted it.

No comments: