Friday, June 11, 2021

It seems like "the olden days" are sorta, kinda, maybe coming back. I'm talking about that pre-COVID era of time. The days when masks were simply for hospital workers or the halloween kid. If a stranger sneezed nearby, one simply said, "God bless you" and didn't give it a second thought. Reader Dear, I have to admit it feels strange. It is awkward addressing you as "Reader Dear". What a long...long...exceedingly long pause. Do I even know how to pick up the metaphorical "pen" and begin this tale again? Can I share a photo with you? I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want you to see, Dear Viewer, the lastest "event" I have to share, the latest "performance" I was privileged to witness. It made me laugh with delight.
With a little luck, perhaps you'll be laughing, too. (I've got more to tell you about this trip out of town last weekend; there's plenty more to add, but we've got to see how this first "turn" goes). ...to be con'td.

1 comment:

SK said...

Fabulous!!!