Friday, October 16, 2020

Rebirth

is not possible, Dear Reader, without death. And dying leaves can at times be so breath-takingly beautiful one must snatch up one's photo-taking device(possibly while walking at a local park with friends (all dutifully masked) and capture an image! I ask you, Dear One, is it possible to have a blogging re-birth when weighted down by cares and anxieties and a world-wide pandemic and a pause of nearly a half-year? Is it possible, I ask (with a somewhat pleading voice) to resume blogging when one's got a backlog of months and months of photos and events that have caused one to say to oneself (so often and with vigor): Now, THIS will surely get me to blogging again! How can I drag my blogging fingers when I've got this Little Actress to show the world (quickly before she's grown)?!
How can I break open this double-yolked egg on the morning of my twin brother's birthday, Reader Dear, and not share the story with you?!

No comments: